Thursday, September 15, 2011

Graphic Shirts

I have always enjoyed making graphic shirts. In fact in college I needed an elective class and I took a screen printing class and LOVED it! I was in my last trimester of pregnancy with my first child.. So, I don't think I took full advantage of the situation. But now that I have 2 boys I'm making shirts all the time! My husband always jokes that our house looks like a screen printing shop. I don't do screen printing.. I wish!! I just create vinyl stencils with my silhouette machine and then use fabric paints. I'm usually doing things for the boys but I decided to make me something this time!
HMP_6926web
I love going to the thrift store and finding great t-shirts for only $1! Here is a little close up of the detail
HMP_6929web
I've made my husband a few shirts recently as well. This one I made today. We saw one similar to it on an episode of Good Luck Charlie. My hubby liked it so I made him my own version.
HMP_6933web

2 comments:

missmacymay said...

Wow, those are great tee shirts. I just got a Silhoutte Cameo and am reading the manual right now but I would love to try my hand at this. Thanks for the heads up about going to the thrift stores to pick up tee shirts to try out my stenciling technique.

Design A Tshirt said...

Christian Graphic Shirts are a popular means of expression to proudly proclaim inner- convictions. From fashionista to granddad, people are wearing their faith, in the form of Christian tee shirts.

Design A Tshirt