Friday, April 20, 2012

Black Apple Doll

I have made one of these cute dolls before, it was fun but I didn't get creative with her. This time I added some cute details. You can find the pattern and tutorial over on Martha's Website, here. I had so much fun adding some pig tails, bows, trim, shoes and I even sewed her a little ruffle skirt that can be taken on and off. HMP_9602web Here she is without the skirt on. I think the flower trim added just a little bit of extra cuteness! I needed help deciding if I wanted to give her away with the skirt or without it. So I asked my facebook friends and every single one said keep the skirt. :) This was before I added the flower trim. Now she is darling either way! dollweb I hope the little girl I'm giving her to loves her! Now I need to make more! It's a good thing I have several friends with little girls to spoil! :) I found the tutorial and pattern for the shoes here.

No comments: